[PlanetCCRMA] Denormals info required

nigel henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Tue Aug 2 15:11:01 2005

Thanks for the PDF Fernando. I didn't look at it last night, it seemed a bit
heavy, and it was late. I ran Soundtracker on FC2 all night with no problems.
It was working ok the next morning. Read the denormals PDF. Still quite
heavy, but I see what it's getting at. I was going to ask if there was a way
of interrupting the CPU when it was being hogged by denornals, apart from
rebooting, so as to be able to close a rogue app, but I think I'm going into
the realms of science fiction. Thanks for all your help and advice. Nigel.