[PlanetCCRMA] Configuring 2.6.11-0.3.rdt.rhfc2.ccrma for 0 xruns...

Fri Apr 15 17:14:02 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 16:48, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> >The soundcard should not be the top of the priority list,
> >I think the rtc should be the top one. And jack itself should be a
> >little below of the priority of the soundcard(s). The new default value
> >of 62 in fc3 should do nicely.
> >
> sorry to not already fully get this, but:
>
> the new "default" value is 63 - is this set invisibly, or do i have to
> change the setting in qjackctl's "Priority" box (if not, what should
> that be?).

The current fc3 jack-audio-connection-kit package has the default
priority patched to be 63, so you don't have to do anything in qjackctl
(unless you previously set it to something else there, in which case you
could put if back to "0" which basically disables setting it from
qjackctl).

-- Fernando