[PlanetCCRMA] Configuring 2.6.11-0.3.rdt.rhfc2.ccrma for 0 xruns...

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Apr 14 12:38:02 2005

Aaron,
   With today's Ardour tarball (which fixes the multi-disk problem) I
got as far as playing back 36 tracks while recording 10 more for 5
minutes successfully with no xruns at 128/2. Pretty good 'eh?

   WIth those 46 tracks I tried recording 4 more but could only go
about 1-2 minutes before I got messages about the disk subsystem not
being able to keep up. I somehow think that isn't real and that the
results will get better, but even at this point it's well beyond the
capabilities of my Pro Tools rig.

   Seem real world enough for a start? ;-)

- Mark