[PlanetCCRMA] MAudio interfaces (kinda OT)

Michael Gurevich gurevich@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 14 04:16:02 2005

Hi,

Sort of a continuation of the thread from yesterday about M-Audio
interfaces (which I deleted -- oops). I'm now considering a new interface
for a new machine. I liked the Delta66/Omni I/O combination at ccrma, but
the omni I/O is discontinued (why? - [note to anyone who works at
M-Audio: the Delta66 product page still lists the OmniI/O as a feature]).
I'd really like to have the preamps/trim pots on the breakout box. Is
anyone using a comparable setup to the Delta66/OmniI/O that plays well
with planetccrma?

cheers.