[PlanetCCRMA] FC3 versus FC2 - experiences (double edge?)

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Apr 12 12:01:48 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 6:55 AM, Shayne O'Connor <forums@machinehasnoagenda.com> wrote:

> in any case, had band practice tonight and took my CCRMA box along
> (configured as mentioned in my previous post) to provide drums and
> multi-track recording - performed admirably for 3 hours straight ...
> that's what i like :)
>
> shayne

Gah-roove-ee!

I'll be trying out Fernando's newest Edge kernel today. My attempt to
run the Gentoo ck-sources kerenl did not have such good results as
they did on my Gentoo box. It was a very strange boot where it starts
booting but then says permissions are all wrong and it cannot
continue. Type Control-D to do maintanence, etc. Ugly. The very same
source code tree on the laptop running Gentoo was wonderful.

Very glad you are getting this straightened out.

Cheers,
Mark