[PlanetCCRMA] Newbie Questions

Kent R. Frazier kent.frazier@cox.net
Tue Apr 12 10:50:01 2005

I'll take a look at that tomorrow. Sadly, my only CD-RW drive is in my
windows box. I tried to put it in my Linux box over the weekend, but it
didn't want to play nice with my other hardware. Very Strange!!

As soon as I installed it (I swapped it for my CD-ROM) my bios failed to
detect any of my hard drives. I checked, and re-checked the jumper
settings, cables, EVERYTHING, all was as it should be. Both the RW and
the CD-ROM had been my secondary-master drives. As soon as I switched
them back things were fine.

Kent