[PlanetCCRMA] trying to user Midishare

José H. Padovani josepadovani@yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 10 10:45:02 2005

Hi,
I am trying to use Midishare to run OpenMusic. I have
satisfied all it (Opernmusic's) dependencies and
thought I had installed successfully MidiShare. When I
try "msconnect" I have the response "Can't launch
"msconnect" ! MidiShatre is not installed." The
problem is - Synaptic says - that I need the package
midishare-kernel. These packages need 2.4 kernels, if
I try to ad one of them, they want to uninstall udev
and a lot of packages (more than hundred packages
incuding planet-ccrma audioapps and a lot of things).
I copy the text (portuguese but compreensive, it's
"apt-get install ..") and wait for any sugestions...
Thank's.
JH

"[root@localhost ~]# apt-get install
kernel-smp#2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma*
Lendo Listas de Pacotes... Feito
Construindo Árvore de Dependências... Feito
Selecionando kernel-smp#2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma para
'kernel-smp#2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma*'
Os seguintes pacotes extras serão instalados:
  arts arts-devel dev emacs emacs-common glib2
glib2-devel kdelibs
  kdelibs-devel kernel-smp#2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma
Os seguintes pacotes serão atualizados
  arts arts-devel emacs emacs-common glib2 glib2-devel
kdelibs kdelibs-devel
Os seguintes pacotes serão REMOVIDOS:
  NetworkManager NetworkManager-gnome abiword balsa
bug-buddy control-center
  dasher desktop-printing devhelp dia docbook-utils
docbook-utils-pdf eel2
  eel2-devel eog epiphany ethereal ethereal-gnome
evolution
  evolution-connector evolution-data-server
evolution-webcal file-roller
  firefox firstboot gaim gconf-editor gdm gedit ggv
gimp gimp-data-extras
  gimp-gap gimp-help gimp-print-plugin glade2
gnome-applets gnome-desktop
  gnome-desktop-devel gnome-games
gnome-keyring-manager gnome-media
  gnome-netstatus gnome-nettool gnome-panel
gnome-panel-devel gnome-pilot
  gnome-pilot-devel gnome-python2 gnome-python2-bonobo
gnome-python2-canvas
  gnome-python2-gtkhtml2 gnome-session gnome-spell
gnome-system-monitor
  gnome-terminal gnome-utils gnome-vfs2
gnome-vfs2-devel gnome-vfs2-smb
  gnome-volume-manager gnomemeeting gnopernicus
gnumeric gok gpdf grip
  gstreamer-plugins gthumb gtk-doc gtkhtml2 gtkhtml3
hal hal-cups-utils
  hwbrowser jack-rack kdeaddons kdeadmin kdeartwork
kdebase kdebase-devel
  kdeedu kdegames kdegraphics kdegraphics-devel
kdemultimedia kdenetwork
  kdenetwork-devel kdepim kdepim-devel kdesdk
kdesdk-devel kdeutils
  kdeutils-devel kdevelop kdewebdev kernel-utils
koffice krb5-auth-dialog
  kudzu libbonoboui libbonoboui-devel libcroco-devel
libgail-gnome libgal2
  libgnome libgnome-devel libgnomedb libgnomeui
libgnomeui-devel libgsf
  libgsf-devel librsvg2 librsvg2-devel libwpd
linuxwacom lm_sensors memprof
  mozilla nautilus nautilus-cd-burner nautilus-media
net-snmp net-snmp-utils
  noteedit openoffice.org openoffice.org-i18n
openoffice.org-libs pcmcia-cs
  planetccrma-audioapps planner rhn-applet rhythmbox
sound-juicer
  system-config-display system-config-httpd
system-config-mouse
  system-config-network system-config-network-tui
system-config-packages
  system-config-printer-gui system-config-soundcard
thunderbird totem tsclient
  tse3 udev up2date-gnome vino xsane-gimp yelp
Os seguintes pacotes NOVOS serão instalados:
  dev kernel-smp#2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma
8 atualizados, 2 novos instalados, 151 removidos e 200
não atualizados.
É preciso obter 49,3MB de arquivos.
Após descompactar 1792MB de espaço serão liberados.
"