[PlanetCCRMA] please help, problems with gem also

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Sun Apr 10 09:07:01 2005

Dominic,
   Don't worry about the need to learn. That's encouraged here.

   I'm wondering if your machine is set up correctly? I'm seeing Gem
in the Planet repository I'm pointing at:

[root@Godzilla root]# apt-get --dry-run install gem
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  gem
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 removed and 0 not upgraded.
Inst gem (0.888-0.pre1.1.rhfc2.ccrma Planet CCRMA for Fedora Core
2:2/Fedora Core Linux)
Conf gem (0.888-0.pre1.1.rhfc2.ccrma Planet CCRMA for Fedora Core
2:2/Fedora Core Linux)
[root@Godzilla root]#

What sort of setup are you using? (FC1/2/3?) Older?

Thanks,
Mark