[PlanetCCRMA] FC3 versus FC2 - experiences [was: wierd hanging of jack, or some other process using fc3 edge kernel]

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Apr 6 20:13:01 2005

On 06 Apr 2005 18:53:58 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
<nando@ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 18:30, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > >
> > > i'm scared of Gentoo - i know if i started to get involved in that, i'd
> > > turn into a vampire who never touches an instrument again :D
> > >
> > Yeah, I'm scared of daylight and suck blood as often as possible,
> > There's nothing very redeeming about me anymore.
>
> Aye aye, I have met Mark and the experience is... unsettling...
> Boooooooooooooo....

See..all of you beware. You respect Fernando. He says I'm unsettling.

Watch out...

> > Now, if I could lure Fernando to the dark side and get him to build
> > all this wonderful Planet stuff using Gentoo then I'd probably be a
> > more functional community member.
>
> Sigh, I still have to answer to the Gentile Planet thread, I have it
> marked (and many others). Sounds intriging, and one more way in which I
> can waste my life away :-)

I am truly suprised you even acknowledge the existance of that thread.
Probably would have been better if left in the black op budget than
letting the idea see light of day. ;-)

> > Until then I'll see you at night only.
> >
> > Be scared, be very scared...
>
> I am, I am...