[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA on RHEL?

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes@ircam.fr
Tue Apr 5 09:25:01 2005

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

> I'm guessing but most probably the fc3 packages would install, have you
> tried that? Anyway, most probably a rebuild would not be too bad, it is
> just a matter of finding the time (ie: the resources) to do it.

Actually I was so convinced it would not install I had not even tried
(I have used quite a few distros with "minor" differences in libraries
in the past).

So the FC3 planetccrma-core and planetccrma-audioapps packages install
with their dependencies, and the system boots with the PlanetCCRMA
kernel. I have not been able to test anything else as my test machine
does not have audio hardware; I will try to get another workstation to
use in the next few days.

--
Arnaud