[PlanetCCRMA] A H U G E Thank You [OT]

brad stafford brad@eccwireless.com
Sat Apr 2 11:14:01 2005

I've written this email to say thank you to Fernando, all the Planet
dwellers and linux audio developers (Paul Davis, you scared the crap out
of me on April 1st).

Six months ago several of you suggested that the cure for a linux
tweak-aholic was to go and make some music. I convinced my wife's group
(Tres Lunas) that we could make our own CD.

So we put temporary walls to isolate sound and for three of those six
months turned our kitchen into studio A, the dinning room into studio B
and the living room into studio C.

You can listen to examples of the results at the following link:

http://www.cdbaby.com/treslunas

Constructive criticism is welcome if you are so inspired. It's not
perfect - but we're proud of it. I'll give back to the community by
being willing to share our experience and costs to anyone who needs help
planning to make a CD.

We are still sitting around stunned that we actually pulled this off.
And we could not have done it without all of you.

Thank you, thank you from all of us here in Austin!! You're hard work
inspires the rest of us to make music.

Sincerely,

Brad Stafford