[PlanetCCRMA] LegaSynth (again)

Fri Apr 1 17:41:01 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 21:21, Jason Balicki wrote:
> PS:  to top it off, I've been downloading other software
> to experiment with that's not included in PlanetCCRMA
> and of all the things I've downloaded tonight, *none*
> of them have compiled without issue.  Most haven't
> compiled at all.  I don't know how Fernando does it,
> he must be a very patient man.  I'm about to put a
> brick through something.

Sigh... lucky that I don't have any bricks lying around my office.
:-)
One hint is to make sure you have the needed development packages
installed. If a configure script complains about a missing .h file or
library you'll have to find out what package it corresponds to and see
if there is a -devel package for it. Install that and then proceed to
find the next stumbling block... repeat until done.

-- Fernando