[PlanetCCRMA] FC2 Bleeding Edge install question

Janina Sajka janina@rednote.net
Wed Sep 29 12:38:00 2004

Is there any way to get at the R9 kernel and the alsa-driver rpms
directly? Via http or ftp?

My apt is broken right now, and a fix seems somewhat distant as I'm
getting librpmio dependency complaints.

Thanks.