[PlanetCCRMA] FC2 Bleeding Edge install question

Arthur Sosa arthur.sosa@email.it
Tue Sep 28 15:54:01 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:23:52 -0700
Mark Knecht <mknecht@controlnet.com> wrote:

>  I've been running a Gentoo 2.6.8.1 modified kernel on this same machine.
>  Both CDRW and DVD+RW burning have been working very well for me. However
>  there have been a large number of bugs fixed recently in k3b-0.11.17

I can confirm. I'm listening to an audio cd created with the newest xcyb' k3b rpm.
It is perfect. I'm running a 2.6.8.1 with ck5 patches by Con Kolivas on FC2.

I cannot use new Planet kernels because I get huge X misbehaviour
due to Ingo patches, hope he solves as soon.
I have a Nvidia MX440 with xorg nv driver.  I'm very sorry I cannot track
the problem these days because I've been very busy and I will be till friday.

 Sponsor:
 Scopri il benessere che solo l’aloe vera regala al tuo corpo: cura la tua pelle
* Con la vasta gamma di prodotti che ti offre Erboristeria.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2380&d=29-9