[PlanetCCRMA] FC2 Bleeding Edge install question

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 13:24:01 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 04:05:16PM -0400, Matt Barber wrote:
> ->I
> also have R9 which I should release today. Just yesterday I built S7 but
> I have not been able to test much either... Things are moving too fast
> :-)<-
>
> Are these patches against 2.6.9?  Have you been able to test CD burning
> with these kernels?  Can't wait to try it out.

I managed to burn an audio CD with 2.6.8+P9 on my laptop, well sort of, it
made a CD, but hte audio was garbled, I think thats a problem with
cdrecord rather than hte kernel though.

Hovever the same kernel on my desktop machine refuses to write CDs at all.

- Steve