[PlanetCCRMA] Help with JACK error

Len lenb@geocities.com
Fri Sep 24 08:27:01 2004

I posted this under a different subject line before, which may have resulted in it not being read.

Since updating to the latest versions of the jack connection toolkit, trying to start jack gives
the following error:

22:32:15.051 JACK was started with PID=3073 (0xc01).
jackstart: md5 checksum for /usr/bin/jackd does not match
22:32:15.057 JACK was stopped with exit status=1.
22:32:17.121 Could not connect to JACK server as client.

Has anyone else besides Dan Harper and myself had problems since upgrading?  I'm also running
Fedora Core 1.

Thanks in advance,
Len