[PlanetCCRMA] alsa kept back?

Len lenb@geocities.com
Tue Sep 14 05:22:02 2004

Hey, watch it.  That's Sphagnum P.I. to you, buddy.  Only his friends can call him Peat.

(Forgive me, Pete.)

I think packages with 'smp' in the name are for systems with multiple processors.  Not sure, but
I'm guessing that if packages are held back, the older versions are more stable than the more
recent ones, or at least work better with a given distribution / package collection.

HTH
Len