[PlanetCCRMA] Re: nvidia driver

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Thu Sep 2 09:20:04 2004

Greetings:

  I'll second Andrew's remarks. I've upgraded Planet C a few times now,
I always forget about the nVidia driver until I get the X failure. Then
I just connect with nVidia and do their install script thing and
everything works again. Jeez, I wish that company would get hip and
open-source their drivers...

Best,

dp