[PlanetCCRMA] mobile hardware setup tips?

marcus marcusplanet@adelphia.net
Fri Oct 22 12:47:00 2004

--Boundary-00=_sDQeBj4ISHXJ0jG

I=B4m constructing a cheap mobile hardware setup and I=B4d appreciate input:

The goal is provide a means to drive to a public location, step out of a=20
vehicle and begin playing a solo live performance within a couple of minute=
s.

vocals+ LADSPA effects
bass guitar+ LADSPA effects
midi triggering device, probably Roland SPD-6 drum pads

I=B4m planning to purchase a higher end boom box (suggestions?) to use as a=
=20
P.A., route all sound input through a 1.7 Ghz PlanetCCRMA laptop with USB=20
sound (Edirol UA-25?), employ an inexpensive wireless mic (suggestions?), a=
nd=20
power the boom box through a car battery inverter.

thank you to Planet CCRMA people and Stanford

Marcus Planet
     --the HIPPIE COMMANDO

=2E . . in times of crisis there emerges a hippie commando . . .
--Boundary-00=_sDQeBj4ISHXJ0jG

font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica">
put:</p>
 vehicle and begin playing a solo live performance within a couple of minut=
es.</p>
s a P.A., route all sound input through a 1.7 Ghz PlanetCCRMA laptop with U=
SB sound (Edirol UA-25?), employ an inexpensive wireless mic (suggestions?)=
, and power the boom box through a car battery inverter.</p>
 a hippie commando . . .</span></p>
--Boundary-00=_sDQeBj4ISHXJ0jG--