[PlanetCCRMA] samba-3.0.9-1.fc2 conflicts with file from package tdb-1.0.6-2.rhfc2.ccrma

Tue Nov 30 22:02:02 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 21:47, Noah Garrett Wallach wrote:
> > >         file /usr/bin/tdbtool from install of samba-3.0.9-1.fc2 conflicts with
> > > file from package tdb-1.0.6-2.rhfc2.ccrma
> > > E: Error while running transaction
> > > [root@dhcp-178-1-168-192 root]#
> >
> > I just read of this in another list!
> >
> > A file that is part of the tdb package is now included in samba and got
> > pulled over from the official fedora updates. I have to rebuild tdb
> > to fix this...
>
> Thanks for the quick response Fernando.  what other list did you see this on?
> I wish to get a little more informed here.

The freshrpms mailing list...

I looked around and sweep no longer uses an external tdb library so I
don't currently really need it on Planet CCRMA anymore. You can safely
erase that package (I think).

I'm still building a replacement for fc2...
[a moment later]
... and it's done...
-- Fernando