[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Apt problems]

Axel Thimm planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 26 00:34:01 2004

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 12:23:44AM -0500, William M. Quarles wrote:
> William M. Quarles wrote:
> >In order for me to get this done, is there a way to download packages=20
> >directly?  I've tried accessing the http directories available on the=20
> >website and on the apt repositories, but I can't a direct listing of the=
=20
> >files.  I'll need to install older versions of all of the packages=20
> >available to do this test.
>=20
> OK, I went to a Planet CCRMA mirror (ATrpms) because that site allowed=20
> directory listings, which allowed me to install some older packages.

Hm, I was under the impression that permissions on the atrpms mirror
were inherited as is from the master server (Nando, if there is
something I need to fix, let me know).

But didn' apt-cache policy <package> reveal all the older packages you
might want to test (and apt-get install <package>=3D<evr> for
installing/downgrading it)?
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn