[PlanetCCRMA] FC3

Phil Nelson pdn@PhilNelson.DNSalias.net
Wed Nov 24 14:20:02 2004

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

>On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 10:00, Steve Haynal wrote:
>

>>When will packages for FC3 be available? I am debating upgrading now to
>>FC2 or waiting until FC3 is supported.
>>

>>From which version? Keep in mind that 2.6.x is not yet (in production
>stable versions) as good as 2.4.x. I don't plan on starting to build
>until next week (not tomorrow), after that it takes about a week to get
>most packages built (providing I don't have any crises to take care of).
>-- Fernando

I want CCRMA for FC3 also, but I should confess that  my test machine
can't even play stereo since I started testing FC3. The onboard sound on
my K7VTA3  motherboard got misconfigured somehow: the right channel is
heard through the left speaker, the left channel not at all. Other than
that, it runs pretty well. :-)

I haven't tried a clean install with FC3 final yet, I wonder if it will
work?

--
Phil Nelson