[PlanetCCRMA] intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG with planetedge kernels

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 19 08:30:01 2004

If you have any questions or problems, just post to the list. I had
some minor problems but most of those can be traced to not
understanding how to set up wireless under linux.

You will need to get the kernel src in order to build the module (if
you dont already have it).

All kernel source RPMS can be found here:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/

m.