[PlanetCCRMA] 4K Page sizes and wireless problems with Planet kernels

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 19 06:45:02 2004

Atheros

00:10.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications, Inc.: Unknown
device 001a (rev 01)

00:10.0 Class 0200: 168c:001a (rev 01)

It's unfortunate since I went to the ndiswrapper site and bought a
card that they said was supported - DLink DWL-G510 - only to get it
home and find that DLink had changed the chip they were using and the
ndiswrapper stuff doesn't work right.

I got a lot of help from a senior Redhat guy yesterday but still every
time we modprobe the driver the machine totally hangs and I have to
power down and then go through an fsck. Bummer.

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now.

Thanks,
Mark