[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Reliability of the fc2 ccrma kernel?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Nov 18 20:50:01 2004

Hi,
   I got the kernel working on FC2. Had some trouble with grub. It
seems to act a bit differently than on Gentoo. I do not understand...

   Anyway, I ran the HDSP 9652 as root for about 2 hours at 96000 with
a latency of about 2mS. No xruns. Good so far. Now I have to work on
audio drive/1394 stuff and do the LSM stuff.

- Mark