[PlanetCCRMA] Wired?

David Fraser davidf@sjsoft.com
Thu Nov 18 01:51:05 2004

Björn Elenfors wrote:

>Hi!
>

>>Have tested it now and it works with one minor change - should say "cd
>>

>And the functionality?  How would you compare it to Rosegarden/Muse/Ardour?

I'm just a humble developer with pitiful experience of audio apps :-)
I've only used ardour for approximately 2 hours, and none of the others.
They've obviously worked hard at making a slick nice-looking GUI but it
seems to have much less functionality. Basically looks like you can
record multiple tracks, have other tracks playing while you record etc.
There is some plugin stuff for effects but I haven't tried it.

David