[PlanetCCRMA] FC1 PlanetCCRMA kernel qith no graphic support?

Wed Nov 17 14:01:02 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 11:07, Michele Spinolo wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I finally almost configured my PC, with FC1 and PlanetCCRMA kernel
> installed.
>
> So now I have 2 kernels installed, the default FC1 one and the PlanetCCRMA
> kernel.
> What I would like to do is to add a third option to GRUB to load PlanetCCRMA
> kernel without graphic support, just directly in terminal window.
>
> How can I do?

Apparently you can pass parameters to "init" (the first process that
runs after the kernel has loaded) from the boot line (see man init). I
have not found a reference on how exactly to do that. I would try adding
init="5" to the boot line...

-- Fernando