[PlanetCCRMA] 2.4.20-31.1.caps.rh90.ccrmasmp kernel not installing

Noah Garrett Wallach logic@enabled.com
Thu Nov 11 19:54:00 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:17:47 -0500, Matt Barber wrote
> ->
> So I am stuck here with new hardware that redhat 9.0 doesnt boot on
> since it
> cant probe it and does nto have the drivers for most of it<-
>
> Hi Noah, can you remind me what hardware you have that seems
> incompatible with RH9?  For what it's worth, we have an smp box booting
> from SATA with 2.6 and FC2, and it's pretty stable, but I don't remember
> your hardware conflicts, which are probably quite different.

Matt,

since i have your ears.  let me make sure my methodology is correct here.  I
should be downloading all the FC2 CDs from the planet CCRMA site unless only
the FC1 ROMs are available, no?

For example the Planet CCRMA Core and Planet CCRMA iso's are only built for
FC1 - these are the CDs I want to build, no?

cheers,

Noah