[PlanetCCRMA] AlmusVCU installing on FC1 PlanetCcrma

Michele Spinolo michele.spinolo@tin.it
Mon Nov 8 06:28:04 2004

Thank you very much Fernando, you are invaluable!

I installed all this stuff, but while compiling AlmusVCU running "make"
command after some gcc compiling it complains it can't find vga.h and
vgagl.h which I think are included in svgalib-devel package.
This package is not distributed on the 6 PlanetCCrma FC1 CDs, and searching
the net this is what i found:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/937852/com/svgalib-devel-1.9.17-2.i586.rpm.html

which is the RPM built for PLD (???) distro.

Can I use this rpm?

thanks!
Michele