[PlanetCCRMA] Audio Presentation

sonar sonar@telaneos.com
Sun Nov 7 14:22:03 2004

Hi all,

I´m very proud to announce that I´ll be doing an audio presentation of
my Planet CCRMA box at L´université Laval de Québec on the 17 of
November at 7 PM. The event will take place at le Pavillon Desjardins in
L´amphitéâtre Hydro-Québec.

I will play live music and present an overview of the system and
softwares. This is a first time event in Québec city and maybe in the
whole province ! You are all invited, it´s a free event, so if you are
near Québec on the 17, you are welcome ! A video will be available on
the net a few weeks after the presentation.

You can communicate dirrectly with me if you need more info at
ericdevost@telaneos.com

Thanx to Fernando and everybody on this list for making open source
audio softwares so easily accessible. Free music is the future for
musicians !
:)

Eric,