[PlanetCCRMA] Re: jack_fst - Library requirements

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Fri Nov 5 16:41:01 2004

Mark I finally got around to testing your fix for the newer versions
of wine. When I build jack_fst I get an error in jfst.c and was
wondering if you had seen it on your fst journeys?

jfst.c: In function 'process_callback':
jfst.c:93: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
jfst.c:93: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to an incomplete data type
jfst.c:93: warning: division by zero

[snip]

m.