[PlanetCCRMA] alsamixer not finding audio devices

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Nov 4 10:23:01 2004

Noah,
   Hi. I dug out a 3Com USB NIC from a cabinet in my office this
morning and booted the standard FC2 Planet core. (I suppose that's
'PlanetEdge'. Fernando please verify if possible.) usbview recognized
the device and loaded an ethernet driver. The Ferora network setup
tools recognized the device and allowed me to configure it. That said
I couldn't get it to send or receive packets, but I think that was my
own stupidity.

   If you are interested, then here's the info when plugged in:

3COM USB Network Interface (3C19250)
Manufacturer: 3COM
Serial Number: 009004BB7A0A
Speed: 12Mb/s (full)