[PlanetCCRMA] FC2 "experimental" kernel install dependency error

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Thu Nov 4 07:05:03 2004

What kernel? I thought the planet edge stuff needed to be installed by
individual packages instead of by groups pf packages. When I did an
FC2 install on tuesday I ended up doing it piece by piece (and really
only got to the first piece, the kernel, before my hardware decided it
didnt like the 2.6.8 kernel.

Is there non-planetedge support for FC2?

m.