[PlanetCCRMA] alsamixer not finding audio devices

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Nov 3 16:46:03 2004

I think that if Fernando cannot verify it for you that a message to
the group under a new title that asks the question would be cool.

I may actually have one at work I could try. Try me again tomorrow
when I'm there (California time) and I'll dig it out.

- Mark