[PlanetCCRMA] laptops & pro audio interfaces

Dan Harper tech@danharper.org
Sun May 30 16:41:05 2004

Here is some doco I put together for my new system:

http://danharper.org/Linux_on_the_IBM_ThinkPad_R50.html

I haven't yet extensively tested realtime performance, but it all looks
good so far, ardour, jack, jamin all work with no problems.  It is a bit
of a pain to successfully setup both soundcards though...  I'm trying to
easily configure the internal i8x0 card while not connected to the
multiface and using the multiface as default when it is connected...
Still working on that one.

Dan