[PlanetCCRMA] alsa-lib 1.04 FC1

Janina Sajka janina@rednote.net
Sat May 29 07:20:03 2004

When I see this message, it usually means I have a different alsa-lib already installed, and also an alsa-lib-devel which requires the alsa-lib that's already installed.

If you're doing this by hand with the rpm command, you should get alsa-lib and alsa-lib-devel as a matched pair and install both at the same time using the upgrade command something like this:

rpm -U alsa-lib-[version].rpm alsa-lib-devel-[version].rpm

PS: If you don't know about it yet, may I suggest using the TAB key instead of typing [version]? Saves a lot of typos and bad commands.