[PlanetCCRMA] xruns with jack, ardour

ken dawson chia wu dawsonwu@rahul.net
Mon May 17 10:52:01 2004

Just to be precise: there appear to be 4 different check boxes under
that selection: data cds, audio cds, blank cds and dvd video.  I uncheck
everything I can. (Some don't apply to my system, but WTH?)

A reboot is always healthy, as it ensures that the new config is the
current config (old habit from earlier OS versions).

/ken