[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour hardware monitoring

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Thu May 13 19:17:01 2004

I have hardware monitoring working with my Delta 1010LT card. This uses
the envy24 mixer app which I use to set up my hardware monitor. Then I
can hear all output tracks and my live tracks via h/w monitoring (w/o
latency). The funny thing is that if I select auto input, then the
meters don't work on the input channel until I start recording. With
auto input turned off, I can see the meters before rolling, which allows
me to set input levels (via the envy24 control app). (Levels can be set
using the meterbridge app as well.) This bug (the auto input thingy) has
been reported.

-Joe D