[PlanetCCRMA] Update Re: M-Audio Delta 1010?

Larry J. Brackney brackney@seidata.com
Thu May 13 17:50:03 2004

Fernando:

    I had some time to work on my system a bit today, and was finally
able to correct the problem w/ my Delta 1010 board.  In the course of
some Synaptic updates over the last few weeks/months, I'd managed to
arrive at a bizarre and slightly unstable 2.4.22/2.4.24/2.4.26 mutant
hybrid.  I think I've finally managed to move forward to 2.4.26.  The
system seems much more stable and envy24control reports the 1010 I/O
correctly and is now working as it should.  Yay!!! :)  So now I'm
finally able to start playing around with my Delta 1010.

    On an unrelated topic, I just loaded an Emagic AMT8 8x8 interface
into my rack.  Are there any peculiarities or helper apps I should be
aware of when using that device?

    Thanks again for your help and the great distro!

    - larry