[PlanetCCRMA] Re: reconfiguring FLTK

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Mon May 10 12:21:00 2004

Here's the error point:

g++ -mwindows _CsoundVST.so -static -mwindows --subsystem:windows -o
CsoundVST frontends/CsoundVST/csoundvst_main.o -L. -L. -L. -L/usr/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -lstdc++ -lpthread -lm -ldl
_CsoundVST.so: undefined reference to `Fl::lock()'
_CsoundVST.so: undefined reference to `Fl::unlock()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [CsoundVST] Error 1

Michael Gogins suggested the FLTK thread solution, but I'm at sea here,
so let me know if any other solution comes to mind...

Best,

dp