[PlanetCCRMA] VST on Planet CCRMA FC1, anyone?

Jorma R rjorma@jippii.fi
Mon Jun 28 04:22:01 2004

Hi,

I have been struggling to get vstserver, vsti, fst and jack_fst for a
good while now with little luck. I have RTFM and followed the
instructions closely on each of these. I've read and tried everyghing
there is on the web on the subject I've also tried serveral wine
versions - both source and WineHQ rpms with no luck whatsoever.

Before going into details with the trouble - has anyone managed to
succesfully install all or some of the above on a machine running FC1
and the Planet apps?

Thanks,

-Jorma

__
Älä maksa tekstiviesteistä! Saunalahden Tekstari-GSM-liittymällä lähetät tekstiviestit maksutta kaikkiin liittymiin (1000 kpl/kk).
http://saunalahti.fi