[PlanetCCRMA] unable to apt-get install jaaa

Thu Jun 24 15:43:01 2004

> >   jaaa: Depends: libclalsadrv.so.0
> > E: Broken packages
> >
> > Where is it?  seems to be part of the alsa driver, but
> > it should be found by apt, doesn't it?
>
> Hmm, I thought that all those dependency problems were fixed, will have
> to test again. Sorry.
>
> A moment later: I see, there is a problem in the clalsadrv package...
>
> Try this before installing jaaa:
> apt-get install clalsadrv clalsadrv-devel libpthreads libxclient

And of course I got it completely wrong :-) In a hurry, typing too fast,
thinking too little, should be:

  clthreads clxclient

Anyway, I also released a newer clalsadrv so most probably an apt-get
install jaaa should work now... (after the requisite apt-get update).

-- Fernando