[PlanetCCRMA] unable to apt-get install jaaa

Thu Jun 24 12:35:02 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 11:34, Álvaro wrote:
> I've got a ccrma redhat 9 kernel.  I tryied to add
> jaaa but
>
> root@localhost root]# apt-get install jaaa
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.
>
> Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely that
> the package is simply not installable and a bug report against
> that package should be filed.
> The following information may help to resolve the
> situation:

>   jaaa: Depends: libclalsadrv.so.0
> E: Broken packages
>
> Where is it?  seems to be part of the alsa driver, but
> it should be found by apt, doesn't it?

Hmm, I thought that all those dependency problems were fixed, will have
to test again. Sorry.

A moment later: I see, there is a problem in the clalsadrv package...

Try this before installing jaaa:
apt-get install clalsadrv clalsadrv-devel libpthreads libxclient

-- Fernando