[PlanetCCRMA] added: ALPHA version of Planet Core components for FC2

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 21:49:01 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 13:43, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Ok, a new version of jack is there, ready for you to upgrade to :-)

I tested out the new version of jackd with zynaddsubfx (this seems to be
the worst jackd citizen on my laptop).  Results were really good, no
xruns with some heavy zyn use.  A couple times zyn became zombified but
that *always* seems to happen and I think is no reflection on your
kernel/jackd packages.  On a somewhat related note, I've come to really
appreciate all 2.4ghz of my p4...

P.S. I've not had the motivation to debug the whole skipping audio with
winex thing and probably won't since I'm so unenthused with games
anyway.

-ry