[PlanetCCRMA] added: ALPHA version of Planet Core components for FC2

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Sun Jun 20 13:00:02 2004

> Please read carefully through all that stuff before trying to install
> it. If you do try it, I would appreciate feedback.

Booted and running.  The realcap script is also needed to make named
work (which complains about permission problems otherwise).
Parts of XFCE also didn't seem to work until I started realcap.

By the way, the realcap script as published uses $IPTABLES for it's
config...?  Probably copied from the iptables script? ;-)

I can't get ZynAddSynFx to produce xruns, so it looks good so far.