[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get update connection failure

jsdey@optonline.net jsdey@optonline.net
Wed Jun 16 07:48:03 2004

Hi Fernando:

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.  I did change my apt.conf file to:

Acquire {
     Retries "0";
     Http {
	Proxy "http://192.168.0.4:3128";;
//      Proxy ""; // http://user:pass@host:port/
     }
};

and I was off and running.  I owe you lunch.