[PlanetCCRMA] Cinelerra failure

Suvarow ccrma@suvarow.com
Tue Jun 15 11:29:25 2004

--------------070209040400020509040109

Knut-Håvard Aksnes wrote:

>> Cinelerra fails for me in strange ways.
>> All recent versions of cinelerra have some or all of these problems.

I've got exactly the same strange problem, which prevents me from using
Cinelerra. I'm running FC1, updated with CCRMA packages & low lattency
kernel, SMP version, on a PIV 2,6ghz.
The cinelerra version i installed is 1.2.0-1.rhfc1.ccrma, with
tap-plugins-0.5.0-1 ; I also had the same problem with the preceding
version of the cinelerra rpm, on FC1 (plain FC1, no ccrma patch).
Really don't know where it comes from. Cinelerra preloads, loading all
its parts, and just before showing the UI (at the time of the message
"initiating user interface"), it crashes.

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> You could add this line at the end of
> /etc/prelink.conf so that prelink does not touch it:
>
> -b /usr/bin/cinelerra

That doesn't work for me.
weird.

--------------070209040400020509040109
 filename="Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Cinelerra failure"

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:04:01 +0200
From: Suvarow <suvarow@free.fr>
To:  planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Cinelerra failure

Knut-Håvard Aksnes wrote:

>>Cinelerra fails for me in strange ways.
>>All recent versions of cinelerra have some or all of these problems.

I've got exactly the same strange problem, which prevents me from using
Cinelerra. I'm running FC1, updated with CCRMA packages & low lattency
kernel, SMP version, on a PIV 2,6ghz.
The cinelerra version i installed is 1.2.0-1.rhfc1.ccrma, with
tap-plugins-0.5.0-1 ; I also had the same problem with the preceding
version of the cinelerra rpm, on FC1 (plain FC1, no ccrma patch).
Really don't know where it comes from. Cinelerra preloads, loading all
its parts, and just before showing the UI (at the time of the message
"initiating user interface"), it crashes.

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

>You could add this line at the end of
>/etc/prelink.conf so that prelink does not touch it:
>
>-b /usr/bin/cinelerra

That doesn't work for me.
weird.

--------------070209040400020509040109--