[PlanetCCRMA] libart requirement for Ardour

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 11:18:00 2004

Hi,

> > I know you're just sitting around watching soap
> operas
> > and wishing someone would request an upgrade of
> libart
> > and a fix to libsndfile resample. Right? :)
>
> I wait and wait and wait and nothing happens :-)
> I mean, the build system should know by now what to
> do, right?

If you're saying this is on Erik's end, should I send
a letter to him? That'll be easier than practicing
drum rudiments. I need one of those metronomes that
delivers in tempo Wally wraps (striking with knuckles
in backhanded motion) to my cement head.

ron