[PlanetCCRMA] 'apt-get install pd' faild in FC2.....

Mon Jun 7 10:06:00 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 04:40, chun lee wrote:
> Stupid me, I got it now. I just changed fedora/1/ in the sources.list to
> fedora/2/. Is this what you mean?

Yes, I have not yet added the proper pointers in the web page. I'm
currently recommending against installing fc2 because there are still
latency problems with Jack.

> But I got errors after this. Something like
> .
> .
> E: Error(s) while checking package signatures:

Ok, so you probably don't have the Planet CCRMA apt installed, but
another one (from fedora.us perhaps?) that insists on valid signatures
before installing packages.

You can find the right signature for the Planet CCRMA packages in:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/all/RPM-GPG-KEY.planetccrma.txt

-- Fernando