[PlanetCCRMA] 'apt-get install pd' faild in FC2.....

chun lee leechun@leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 14:07:01 2004

Hi Fernando:

Thanks for your reply. Below is what I have...

>Subject: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] 'apt-get install pd' faild in FC2.....
>From: Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
>To: chun lee <leechun@leechun.freeserve.co.uk>
>Cc: planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
>Date: 05 Jun 2004 11:23:06 -0700
>
>> I have just install FC2 and have tried to 'apt-get install pd' and failed. I
>> have not install the kernel from ccrma,
>
>There is not yet a special kernel for FC2.
>
>>  is this the reason?
>
>What is printed when apt-get fails (probably some dependency is
>missing)? What do you have in /etc/apt/sources.list?

Ya, I think its dependency. I got
.
.
.
Pd Depends: libtcl8.3.so
   Depends: libtk8.3.so

Say if I find and install the rpms above from somewhere else , would I be
able to apt-get install pd?

>What do you have in /etc/apt/sources.list?
My source.list is the one from planet-ccrma site, along with apt.conf

>-- Fernando

Many thanks

CHUN